domingo, 27 de abril de 2014

Writting A Letter

Dear Mathias,
I´m in Paris for vacations and I went to the Opera house because I find very interesting this stuff. Over there I heard a very interesting story about a ghost that lives in there and I want to tell it to you. Everything started when the manager of the Opera house came to talk to me before the show. His name was Moncharmin, but I´m not very sure. He told me that a few people that work in there have seen a man that looks like a skeleton, and wear a suit. In fact, also a fireman saw him and said that he had the head of a skeleton in fire. Also he said to me that the Opera scene shifter had seen him; his name was Joseph Buquet; but he was found dead hanging in a cellar, so everybody thinks that the ghost was the responsible of that “accident”.  For last, he told me that the ghost has appeared in Christine´s dressing room, because he pretended to make her only for him, but he left before he do anything with her. When he said me this I imagine him waiting the right moment to do it.
I enjoy hearing this kind of things, so I pretend to go to the Opera again to learn more about this story and make some research.
Regards and talk to you tomorrow,

Gregorio Salaberry

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario